The Ultimate Guide for Emaar Beachfront
When finished, the Emaar beachfront development will include 27 luxury residential buildings built on a reclaimed land strip with white sand on either side. It is only a few minutes away from Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence, and The Palm Jumeirah. The 27 towers will house approximately 10,000 apartments. Sunrise Bay, Grand Bleu Tower, Marina Vista, South Beach, Palace Beach Residences, Beach Isle, Beach Vista, and Beach Mansion, have all been completed. Address Residences The Bay is about to launching soon at EBF with collection of one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments.
Everyday Life at Emaar Beachfront
The area is close to Dubai's most iconic landmarks due to its excellent location. All necessary institutions, such as schools, shopping centers, clinics, hospitals, mosques, and temples, can be reached in about 10-15 minutes. The Emaar Beachfront project also includes hotels, restaurants, 80,000 square meters of shopping pavilions, an event venue, and a yacht club, according to the master plan. Famous bars and restaurants can be found in the nearby Dubai Marina for nightlife nature lovers. Buddha Bar, Toro Toro, ICON Bar & Lounge, Bussola, and Olives Restaurant are just a few instances.
- Luxury Address Hotels Resorts
- Near by Dubai Marina Mall, Golden Mile Galleria, Nakheel Mall
- Logo Island, Dubai International Marina Club and Skydive Dubai
- Can easily access Palm Jumeirah, Dubai marina and Dubai International Marine Club
- Nearby Marina Beach, Pine Beach and JBR Beach.
- The International School of Choueifat
- World-class Restaurants: Mom’s Food - Al Shorfa - Sarouja - Esplanade - Bussola - The Grill by Mauro Colagreco - Fish Beach Taverna - Olives Restaurant