Fidu Properties is on a lookout for client-focused telesales professional to use both inbound and outbound calls to reach our sales goals.
The telesales executive’s responsibilities include receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
You should also be able to liaise with the Sales Team to pass the mature leads.
To be successful as a telesales executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Female candidates under sponsored visas are encouraged to apply.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase Real Estate projects.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ feedback.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Real Estate projects to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements
- Salary Details: AED 4,000 + Commission
- Yearly Air ticket Allowance
- Medical Health Insurance
- Extensive on the job training
We anticipate a massive response, both in volume and quality of candidates. While we may not personally respond to you, ensure that your application will be reviewed and evaluated for the vacant position.