Associate Sales Director
Fidu Properties is looking for a Associate Sales Director that enjoys interacting with others,
is upbeat and cheerful, and is very sociable.
The ideal applicant will flourish as a leader inside the company, creating a unified sales team committed to upholding the team's standards and accomplishing Fidu's objectives. Although they don't sacrifice quality, they have a strong feeling of urgency.
- Leads the team of Property Consultants by hiring, training, consulting, and supervising the day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrates daily the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving Property Consultant committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
- Committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending meetings, training courses when appropriate, and regularly participating in different project launches.
- Planning and executing collective team goals and ensuring they comply with Fidu's vision and mission.
- Submit regular performance reports about the team members to top management and prepare a KPI sheet for each employee to monitor performance.
- Work hand in hand with management to develop and implement new marketing strategies, sales (secondary/ off-plan) presentations and project pitches.
- Ensure an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients and brief the team accordingly.
- Make sure that all team members uphold the company's customer service standards and comply with rules and regulations set in the company profile and enforced by the company.
Education / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Solid background in Real Estate (Secondary/ Off-Plan Market)
- At least 8–10-year real estate experience in UAE
- Experience in handling a team of Property Consultants is a must
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Resilient with the ability to work on own initiative and to be able to lead and manage team members.
- High personal credibility with well-developed negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must possess solid communication skills in English (written and verbal). The second language is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and outlook
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional, ethical standards, and genuine customer service
- Good at networking and building and maintaining professional relationships
- Mature attitude and ability to command respect in the eyes of important clients and other employees
- Innovative and able to contribute new ideas and concepts
- Result-oriented and can consistently deliver tangible results without compromising customer service or professional standards.
- Punctual, optimistic, passionate, ambitious and commands a can-do-attitude
- UAE Driving License and own car
We anticipate a massive response, both in volume and quality of candidates. While we may not personally respond to you, ensure that your application will be reviewed and evaluated for the vacant position.