To provide administrative supports to the property consultants, for properties listings, contracts, and paper works.
- Prepare contracts, forms, and agreements such as Form A, Form B, Form I, Form F, LOIs, NDA’s, Tenancy Contracts, MOUs, Business Sales Letters, etc..
- Coordinate with the marketing team to arrange Photographer for property photoshoots
- Create, Edit, and verify property listings on CRM and Property Portals.
- Generate Trakheesi advertising permit for each listing.
- Point of contact in Developers Offices for new and renewal of agency agreements & Sales Activities Engagements.
- Manage complete CRM Administration tasks on time-to-time basis
- Organize & Manage Sales events like Open House, Stands, kiosks, Exhibitions, Roads Shows, etc.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date filing system ensuring that all relevant documents are filed
- Responsible for receiving, distributing, and answering all correspondences, and emails.
- Update all Master reports regularly & prepare weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Deals & Performance Reports.
- Monitor Daily attendance of Sales agents
- Provide general office support to Agents for Arrangements of cars requisition, stationary requirement, access cards, Signboards, and all other requests for agents
PREFERRED SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Microsoft Advance
- CRM Management
- Properties Portals
- Business Writing Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
- Behavioral Ethics
We anticipate a massive response, both in volume and quality of candidates. While we may not personally respond to you, ensure that your application will be reviewed and evaluated for the vacant position.